Lotte Teddy Bear
A decade ago, a new Steiff character joined our family of Teddy bears. Her name was Lotte and she caused an instant sensation.
Originally a hit for children, we're now pleased to present this popular design in mohair for collectors -- for the very first time. Lotte is five-way jointed, has a growler voice, and wears a silken yellow ribbon.
Featuring the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality.
From the company that invented the Teddy bear in 1902.
- Material: Made of finest mohair (57% mohair, 43% cotton)
- Size: 11 inches
- Color: White
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With brass plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: With growler
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany