Compagnie de Provence Marseille Liquid Soap - CashmereRegular price $30.00
Made in a cauldron according to tradition, this Marseille liquid soap in the Cashmere fragrance gently cleanses the skin. Elaborated with copra oil and organic virgin olive oil, it is naturally glycerined. Its warm fragrance created in Grasse wraps your hands with woody and spicy notes. It's sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere in which light and transparency are highlighted. With 94.5% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5.5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.
A warm fragrance with woody and spicy notes, created in Grasse.